If you experience problems making a purchase on SSRN.com, please try the following:
- If purchasing a paper, add the paper to your "My Library" before making the purchase
- Disable pop-up or other blockers within your browser
- Try to make your purchase using another browser or device
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Could your network/firewall be preventing the purchase? If you are able to successfully make a purchase from a device off your network with your data the problem could be your network.
- Log out of SSRN and log back in. Return to your My Library / Subscription page and make your purchase
- EU VAT numbers are part of our online payment process. A VAT is a unique number that identifies a taxable person (business) or non-taxable legal entity that is registered for VAT. If you are not registered with VAT you do not need to use this section. NOTE: eTax requires Country ID to prefix the number before it passes no tax for VAT.
If you feel you have been charged tax incorrectly, please cancel the transaction and contact SSRN.
If you need further assistance, submit a Ticket, and the Support Team will gladly assist.