Knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.
Clearing your cache and SSRN specific cookies ONLY is generally a good first step when trying to resolve any SSRN related issue. After clearing, you MUST completely close your browser and then reopen it. We highly suggest you have only one browser window with one tab open when you start the clearing process. Be sure you only check Cache/Cookies in the list of items to be cleared.
If you are unfamiliar with how to clear your cache/cookies, here are instructions for each of SSRN's supported browsers.
1. Under Safari -> Empty Cache, then click Empty
1. Under Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data
2. Enter "ssrn" in the Search field, click Remove All, then click Done
3. Close all browser windows and reopen.
To clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - visit Apple Support
Clearing Cache and Cookies
1. Click the Settings “Gear” icon
2. Select Tools > Safety > Delete browsing history...
2. Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and website files and Cookies and website data, then click on Delete
3.Close ALL browser windows and reopen.
1. Click the "Hub" (3 buttons in the toolbar).
2. Click the "History" (clock) button.
3. Click "Clear browsing data".
4. Select what should be cleared. Be sure you check Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files, Passwords and Autofill form data.
5. Click "Clear now."
6. Close all browser windows and reopen.
1. Click the Menu button (In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, which look like three parallel lines and then click on Options)
2. Click Privacy & Security
3. Here you can select Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data.
4. Under Time range to clear, select "Everything"
5. Select which sections of the history should be cleared. At a minimum, select "Cookies" and "Cache". You may also want to select Active Logins if you are having trouble signing in.
6. Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear Now.”
7. Close all browser windows and reopen.
To clear SSRN.com specific cache and cookies
1. Click "Cookies and Site data"
2. Search for "ssrn"
3. Remove all ssrn.com cookies
4. Close all browser windows and reopen.
If you need further assistance, submit a Ticket, and the Support Team will gladly assist.
Article ID: 18
Date added: 2014-11-26 17:05:41
Views : 2009
Rating (Votes): (23)